Sorry - this product is no longer available
Seasalt Encompass Coat
This stylish Rain coat from Seasalt is not only waterproof but also fleece lined with a quilted bottom half.
Everything you need for keeping you warm this winter.
Seasalt have taken elements from two of our bestselling coats - the Planthunter and the Compass Coat - and combined them to create a versatile, stylish hybrid. Their Encompass Coat falls to mid-thigh and is made from a beautifully soft, cotton-rich fabric. Inside, the top half of the coat is lined with cosy fleece fabric, while the bottom half is quilted. The self-fabric cuffs are adjustable, can easily be turned back. Tried and tested on Cornish clifftops, it’s waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- 68% Cotton, 32% Nylon
- 50% Fleece, 50% Quilted Lining
- Relaxed fit, parka-style coat
- Mid-thigh length
- Adjustable, self-fabric cuffs that can be rolled back
- Adjustable hood with drawcord
- Two snap fastening front pockets
- Two way zip with snap fastenings
- Fishtail hem with snap fastening vent
- Machine wash at 30 degrees. Do not tumble dry